About Calm Journey Therapy
– Oly“I Feel the key is acknowledging that you don’t have to suffer in silence, and even looking into the idea of coming into therapy is the hardest, but more importantly bravest step you will take. I’m not saying it will be easy, but I am saying you won’t be doing it alone.”
Comprised of a team of practitioners who range from integrated Psychotherapists, Counsellors and Peer Support Mentors, Calm Journey Therapy can offer Therapy and support that will help you know and feel you are supported.
The great thing about having a range of approaches at your finger tips, is that Calm Journey has the ability to create a support team unique to you. We can help you find the most appropriate Calm Journey Therapist or approach, supporting you through turbulent times. Supporting you in the best way we can
- Child Counselling
- £40 – 45 per session*
- Sliding scale available on request
- Fully Insured
- Registered Members of the National Counselling Society and other governing bodies
- * Prices/Packages may vary
Calm Journey Practitioners
Click on the above photos to see information about each Practitioner
– Nina"I came to realize that true health, well being & feeling good about ourselves lies within. If we can create strong emotional foundations, we have a good base to move forward with confidence & security to create a life we truly want to live"